Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Kevin's Provocation of Firegoat7

1. | #121

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast View Post
    Don't Feed The Troll
    this reminds me of Bills Emergency Mop and Bucket Required harrassment of Starter

2. | #122

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    this reminds me of Bills Emergency Mop and Bucket Required harrassment of Starter
    Their is a world of difference between a troll and Starter
    The individual is hopeless without the group.
    The group is hopeless without its individuals.

3. | #123

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast View Post
    Their is a world of difference between a troll and Starter
    Starter started this dont feed pigeons business when I whalloped him a beauty re poop running down his leg about being sued by BillG - he was in the same business himself earlier

4. | #124
    MOZ* is my main signon; PMs to me should be directed here. Other special purpose signons are used.

Starter started this dont feed pigeons business when I whalloped him a beauty re poop running down his leg about being sued by BillG - he was in the same business himself earlier
    You are on the wrong tack here a/c, and as a fellow contrarian I have to take issue with you.

The true contrarian only takes up issues that to his eye are serious injustices, even if they are unpopular injustices like when the GURU claimed he possessed 3 national titles. In such circumstances the true contrarian finds he is on the side labelled 'dubious causes' and finds calumny heaped upon his head instead of honest debate occurring.

But, yes, when it moves from calumny to sue then the heat is worth avoiding.

regards
    MOZ*
    FReedom though Fischer-Random chess to enjoy the whole game.

5. | #125

You should feel pity for BillG, he may need you cash for his lairy cars and jetset lifestyle - we would not want him to miss out on that

6. | #126

AC
    Moz, KB would talk the nob off a brass bed if you give him half a chance so jump out of the quick sand and you must not entice him into wasting more time, he is already totally addicted and antisense is most upset with him

Originally Posted by MOZ
    a/c, I think I have cured KB of paraphrasing. You will notice that his recent posts in the composite thread on chesschat have been cleared of the pernicious paraphrasing. He is now in R&R.

FG7
    Don't count your chickens before they hatch. On a side note, the feedback at MCC about Chesschat's resident drama queen has been rather amusing. Three times this week I was asked about arguments between Kevin Bonham on Chesschat. Most tended to agree that since I hadn't posted on Chesschat in over 3 years, that Kevin's behaviour probably fell into the ......... ........ ...... variety.

Some people did however criticise Ozchess in the process saying that it suffered from low quality of content. Thankfully others defended certain aspects of Ozchess and that they prefer it. I think the sooner we make this site not about Kevin Bonham's delusions the better. It is pretty bad when people ask you in real life about conversations with Kevin Bonham that you never had on Chesschat. Such is the nature of the internet.

7. | #127

I wonder why chess in Tasmania is going backwards?

8. | #128

I wonder why chess in Tasmania is going backwards?
    Phil Donnelly has already answered that question. In fact, according to Phil, the Hobart Chess Club was really struggling to find members. Guess who is a member of that club, as coincidental as that may be?
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

9. | #129

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    Phil Donnelly has already answered that question. In fact, according to Phil, the Hobart Chess Club was really struggling to find members. Guess who is a member of that club, as coincidental as that may be?
    Is it true that it is mandatory on all members to read the Detox thread before joining, and to hee haw accordingly on que?

10. | #130

Default from Iranian player expelled thread

Originally Posted by antichrist
    E
    AC
    not necessarily ?????????????????? in the case if isolating an Israeli player. Israel is not a country of a ""race"" of people.

FG
    This is the sort of nonsense argument that Bonham uses about race. Let us just set the record straight at the very start.

Prejudice towards a National group of people is racism. Technical genetic arguments about what constitute race as medical definitions are not important.

Because one can become a Jew just by conversion and therefore an Israeli via this conversion, race does not strictly come into it.
    Incorrect. There is no strict definition of racism that is based on genetics, it is just as much a cultural consideration as it is biological. Or are you now a member of the eugenic society?

It is a nationalist act or anti-nationalist act for want of a more accurate term. Because modern Jews dont fit the mode of being a race. They are just like a collection of Catholics for example like the Vatican.
    Haters gonna keep on hating, bigots gonna keep on being bigots,eh?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if this post could be construed as trying to start a fight between boards?

11. | #131

Is it true that it is mandatory on all members to read the Detox thread before joining, and to hee haw accordingly on que?
    Yes, its true. Things have gotten so dull over there that they are now claiming the Detox thread is the most interesting one! Its basically Kevin's personal little blog (with very few, if any, other members posting in it on a regular basis).

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonehead
    Feel free to suggest alternatives.
    Okay. How about:

(a) Kevin's Little Whinges About Members He Banned But Now Wants Back;
    (b) Happenings on the Australian Chess Forum with better SEO than Our's;
    (c) A better and more interesting forum than our's, not dominated by endless God existence posts.

Take your pick Kevin, but I think (a) fits the bill best.
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789