Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 316 to 325 of 325

Thread: DRUMSTICK - The Movie!

  1. | #316
    Siberian Chess Tiger Axiom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    To be honest I can't wait for Caeser to be let loose at the Olympiad!
    And let loose he was like a flying spinning burning pie at the Yatala Pie Shop Riots!
    "Don't let the snow get down the back of your pants" ~ SCT

  2. | #317
    Senior Member antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Byron Bay, NSW
    Posts
    4,730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
    And let loose he was like a flying spinning burning pie at the Yatala Pie Shop Riots!
    what happened at his recent Hjorth tourney - did he get food poisoning again?

  3. | #318
    Senior Member Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    139

    Default Caesar - Son of Caissa!

    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    what happened at his recent Hjorth tourney - did he get food poisoning again?
    No and as Roy Sturgess said "it was a perfectly respectable performance passing all our KPI goals and as such the Club Fans can stand at ease until further notice. Hail the long promised Son of Caissa!"

  4. | #319
    Senior Member Firegoat7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!
    Posts
    3,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    No and as Roy Sturgess said "it was a perfectly respectable performance passing all our KPI goals and as such the Club Fans can stand at ease until further notice. Hail the long promised Son of Caissa!"
    I am not so certain about that. The Man has not been seen at MCC allegro and their are rumors circulating that he couldn't defend his Fight Club World championship in his current form.
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers



  5. | #320
    Siberian Chess Tiger Axiom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    I am not so certain about that. The Man has not been seen at MCC allegro and their are rumors circulating that he couldn't defend his Fight Club World championship in his current form.
    You're very brave to say that, not least because Roy Sturgess watches every word spoken here.
    "Don't let the snow get down the back of your pants" ~ SCT

  6. | #321
    Senior Member Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
    You're very brave to say that, not least because Roy Sturgess watches every word spoken here.
    Speaking of which; Roy has been very quiet since he came to the attention of ASIO.

  7. | #322
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Speaking of which; Roy has been very quiet since he came to the attention of ASIO.
    Roy's use of sledgehammer without a ticket came to the attention of the CFMEU. It was the CFMEU investigation that spawned the ASIO attention.
    Roy was brought in camera by ASIO to the court and he has been ordered to reconstitute all that he had knocked over with the hammer.

    The full story can be found on Twitter at #sledgingisnolongercool. It has stopped trending.

  8. | #323
    Senior Member Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0806 View Post
    Roy's use of sledgehammer without a ticket came to the attention of the CFMEU. It was the CFMEU investigation that spawned the ASIO attention.
    Roy was brought in camera by ASIO to the court and he has been ordered to reconstitute all that he had knocked over with the hammer.

    The full story can be found on Twitter at #sledgingisnolongercool. It has stopped trending.
    I also heard he was caught red handed at the dockyards attempting to import a wrecking ball from Bulgaria.
    Apparently his legal team are citing reasons of protected religious practice as a defence.

  9. | #324
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I also heard he was caught red handed at the dockyards attempting to import a wrecking ball from Bulgaria.
    Apparently his legal team are citing reasons of protected religious practice as a defence.
    Part of the thread of the hashtag quoted remarks that while Roy was in the Parra. Remand Centre he came across Dave Sorenson.
    Dave was being held for possession of weed and he asked Roy if he could be interested in a joint farnarkling session.

    Roy's breath was taken away.

  10. | #325
    Senior Member Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0806 View Post
    Part of the thread of the hashtag quoted remarks that while Roy was in the Parra. Remand Centre he came across Dave Sorenson.
    Dave was being held for possession of weed and he asked Roy if he could be interested in a joint farnarkling session.

    Roy's breath was taken away.
    Roy said that was the worst two hours of his life.

    Although i'm no fan of Roy's over the top religious zealotry i think you have to feel sorry for him in that particular situation.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Members who have read this thread since 17-04-19, 01:00 PM : 1

Actions :  (View-Readers)  (Set Date)  (Clear Date)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •