Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Open Moderation Policy on OzChess

1. | #61

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    Did this case involve arguments relating to habitat loss of an animal/creature?

Yes although the direct subject of the case was whether or not the species should be listed as considered threatened.

Obviously, you missed the humour of my post (everyone else got a good chuckle out of it).
    Oh so you are a comic genius in your own lunchbox laughing at your own supposed jokes, as well as an arch-detective of missing shouts (that actually aren't missing).

Big hint for you buster, if it's actually funny you won't need to tell everyone how funny you were being.

Even Firegoat7 has made you look like a complete clown on multiple occasions.
    Given that you could not celebrate your own site's birthday on the correct day and have just falsely implied a shout was deleted from CC when it wasn't, who you think makes anyone look like you is neither here nor there.

Actually I apologise to complete clowns for comparing them to you. You are a mentally incomplete clown.

In fact he was doing so often that it got kind of boring.
    It is obvious that you are extremely easily bored. For you to be bored by something that had actually never happened at all would not be news.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

2. | #62

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    Did this case involve arguments relating to habitat loss of an animal/creature?
    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    Yes although the direct subject of the case was whether or not the species should be listed as considered threatened.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Members who have read this thread since 08-12-17, 09:11 AM : 0

Actions :  (View-Readers)  (Set Date)  (Clear Date)

There are no names to display.