Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: No Victorians in 2014 Oz Olympiad Team !

1. | #61

Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    Tasmanian chess is weak as piss. Look at how the NSW blitz champion performed in the Victorian Blitz championship. 12-15th shared behind 9 Victorians. Oh and by the way, a Victorian player won the Australian masters and I think The Man showed that with a little more luck and a little less self destruction he could easily have had a GM norm.
    http://www.aussiechess.com.au/showth...2505#post82505

2. | #62

Oh and by the way, a Victorian player won the Australian masters
    I'll let Azerbaijan know it has been annexed by the centre of the world chess universe when I'm in Baku for the FIDE Congress next year.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

3. | #63
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!

Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    I'll let Azerbaijan know it has been annexed by the centre of the world chess universe when I'm in Baku for the FIDE Congress next year.
    Clearly, Kanan chose wisely, when he decided to live in Australia, but on the other hand, maybe you should purchase a one way ticket and inquire if the Azerbaijan championship is accepting underrated Tasmanian state champions.
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers

4. | #64

Clearly, Kanan chose wisely, when he decided to live in Australia, but on the other hand, maybe you should purchase a one way ticket and inquire if the Azerbaijan championship is accepting underrated Tasmanian state champions.
    I never said that I was such. This year was such a weak year that an ACF Vice-President has banned me from entering the Championships!
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

5. | #65

Does the VP have the authority to do such? Was it discussed with yourself? Were you the champion this year?

6. | #66

I never said that I was such. This year was such a weak year that an ACF Vice-President has banned me from entering the Championships!
    who was the VP?

7. | #67

This year was such a weak year that an ACF Vice-President has banned me from entering the Championships!
    Which ACF Vice President?
    "The fox knows many things, but the hedgehog knows one big thing."

~ Isaiah Berlin ~

8. | #68

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    Which ACF Vice President?
    I'll give you a really big clue mate. His initials weren't LS.

9. | #69

I'll give you a really big clue mate. His initials weren't LS.
    How dare he do that to our hero/champion. I got the feeling he only did so with consultation with yourself. I HOPE SO

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345