View Poll Results: Do you support the named moderator (Cory Feldman) being recalled and returned to regular user status

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 60.00%
  • No

4 40.00%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Petition to have Cory Feldman Recalled

1. | #106
    MOZ* is my main signon; PMs to me should be directed here. Other special purpose signons are used.

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Bring Cory back to repair his psychological state before we fold up
    Cory's capability as a moderator was championed by Ted. An embarrassment no doubt to Ted in view of the deluge of trolling and vandalism posted here by Cory last Sunday.
    FReedom though Fischer-Random chess to enjoy the whole game.

2. | #107

Quote Originally Posted by MOZ View Post
    Cory's capability as a moderator was championed by Ted. An embarrassment no doubt to Ted in view of the deluge of trolling and vandalism posted here by Cory last Sunday.
    *yawns* If those actions were even performed by Cory at all, of which you have presented no evidence, they were not performed in the capacity of a moderator.

And even if they were your conclusion would not follow.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

3. | #108

Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    *yawns* If those actions were even performed by Cory at all, of which you have presented no evidence, they were not performed in the capacity of a moderator.

And even if they were your conclusion would not follow.
    IP Addresses confirm it was indeed Cory.
    So, as Fg would say: You need to take a good long hard look at yourself.

4. | #109

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    IP Addresses confirm it was indeed Cory.
    You're so mathematically clueless I would not trust you to count to or even be able to read the numbers in an IP address, let alone understand the issues involved with IP matching.

Happy to independently review the claimed evidence for it being Cory, if there is any.

Even if it is, Cory was treated disgracefully by Just2Good and has a legitimate grievance.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

5. | #110

a good analogy would be like Trump sacking Comey - Comey is even writing a book about it, Cory should also write a book

6. | #111
    Guests

i support the petition !!!

7. | #112

Quote Originally Posted by cory feldman View Post
    Your a sad desperate bellend MOZ.

I laugh at your foolishness.
    This sounds like the Old Testament God smutting down bods left right and centre, the Lord must know that Moz follows AFL so is rightfully upset and disappointed.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678