Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The OzChess Boys

1. | #16
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!

Picture that moment when you have a good win and the masses proclaim good onya!!

Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers

2. | #17

Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    Picture that moment when you have a good win and the masses proclaim good onya!!

Yes you should have won that brilliancy prize at the Malcolm Pyke Memorial.

3. | #18

"Don't let the snow get down the back of your pants" ~ SCT

4. | #19

5. | #20

with Matt gone and him being the lead singer you should be required by law to change your name from Oz boys

6. | #21

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    with Matt gone and him being the lead singer you should be required by law to change your name from Oz boys
    With your brain gone you should be required by law to change your name to Slightly Retarded.

7. | #22

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    With your brain gone you should be required by law to change your name to Slightly Retarded.
    be careful you may be dobbed into Pressie Duterte

8. | #23

We have a saying: "The OzChess Boys each take their own path, but they all end up on the same highway"

9. | #24

Default Shocking News!

As many of you know, Kevin Bonham regularly attends a certain Gothic Music establishment in downtown Hobart.
    Well, i have received some rather shocking information via the grape-vine. It appears that deep within the bowels of said establishment, and right down through a secret cellar trap-door - lies a room. A room where Satanists congregate! And who is the head Satanist of this Coven you ask?
    None other than - Kevin Bonham!! Many have wondered about the statistical aberration of 4 committed chess players being life banned from the same national online chess forum. Well, now we have the answer: The Ozchess Boys were sacrificed as part of a perverse Satanic ritual!

10. | #25

As most of you know (even if some of you might not admit it), Axiom aka Jasper (etc) is extremely mentally ill. When we find out who he is we will ensure that he gets help. First the shrinks will fix his pathological lying, and then they'll see what they can do with all his remaining conditions. Could take them quite a while.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

11. | #26

Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    As most of you know (even if some of you might not admit it), Axiom aka Jasper (etc) is extremely mentally ill. When we find out who he is we will ensure that he gets help. First the shrinks will fix his pathological lying, and then they'll see what they can do with all his remaining conditions. Could take them quite a while.
    I hope you're not having a go at me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12