Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Box Hill Championship: 2018 and 2017

1. | #46
    MOZ* is my main signon; PMs to me should be directed here. Other special purpose signons are used.

Playoff between top 3 in the standings will be at the BHCC venue August the 17th, scheduled for 8pm start. Double round robin as the first stanza.
    FReedom though Fischer-Random chess to enjoy the whole game.

2. | #47
    MOZ* is my main signon; PMs to me should be directed here. Other special purpose signons are used.

FM Domagoj Dragicevic won the 3-way playoff with a double round robin blitz and a time control of 3 mins + 2 sec increment from move 1.

1 Dragicevic,Domagoj 2266 VIC 2.5 | * 01 1
    2 Chan.Luis FM 2261 VIC 2.0 | 10 * 10
    3 Sandler,Leonid IM 2216 VIC 1.5 | 0 01 *

Comments Sandler: “Young Luis Chan started this mini-event with 2 victories but could not maintain the momentum. After 3 games I had only half a point and before the last round lost any chances for the title. In my last game, I managed to beat Luis and the winner was...Domagoj. Success in the Sicilian Defence helped him to secure his first Club Championship title. He scored 1.5 points from 2 games against me using this popular opening”.
    FReedom though Fischer-Random chess to enjoy the whole game.

3. | #48
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!

Congratulations FM Domagoj Dragicevic
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234