Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Less Dangerous than Hillary (re. Russia)

1. | #16

Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    Exactly the point. Trumphuggers accuse the media of gullibly falling for false claims and negative portrayals of Trump, but whether that is true or not here you are, a Trumphugger getting sucked in by a symbolic action that may not carry any meaning at all.
    The key word here is "may" .
    Not sure how seeing Trump as less dangerous than Hillary equates to being a Trumphugger but maybe that's just another of your confusions.

Oooh, not the "It's A Fallacy" fallacy again. The key word here is "show".
    So now you change the goalposts from not rare to - it's for show.

Do you really think North Korea can't march hand in hand with the South at some irrelevant sport thingy and be beavering away on their nukes at the same time?
    That is something else entirely and purely speculation.
    "Don't let the snow get down the back of your pants" ~ SCT

2. | #17

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
    The key word here is "may" .
    Ah, the standard Axiom backpedal. Originally you were quite definite that this was a "significant step" and that I could learn a "damn good lesson", as if it was a finished result. Your premature confidence having been exposed you are now begging for the crumb that it might be something rather than nothing. History teaches against counting that chicken prior to it hatching as this has happened before and turned out not to be significant then.

Not sure how seeing Trump as less dangerous than Hillary equates to being a Trumphugger but maybe that's just another of your confusions.
    Even #3 on this thread shows that your blatant Trumphugging far exceeds merely holding him to be preferable to Clinton.

So now you change the goalposts from not rare to - it's for show.
    All you are doing here is lifting from the vocab I use in pointing out your errors and applying it to me without understanding or caring whether the charge is valid. I never disputed that a particular North Korean strategy was rare (so I never made that a goalpost to begin with), only that it necessarily means what a gullible servile ignosheep like you thinks it does.

That is something else entirely and purely speculation.
    Except that their form in the past backs it up.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

3. | #18

4. | #19

As a small measure of comfort a Hillary Presidency would have seen the end of WW3 by now with humans at the brink of extinction.

5. | #20

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
    As a small measure of comfort a Hillary Presidency would have seen the end of WW3 by now with humans at the brink of extinction.
    if it was performed by not effecting the environment then I am all for it

6. | #21

Default Trump: The President of Peace!

Nth and Sth Korea building bridges, Troops out of Syria, Troop reductions in Afganistan, and now Trump urges Serbia to make ‘historic’ deal with Kosovo!

Ironically Putin warns of nuclear war citing the US as the main danger. The danger of course being the war-mongering neocons and the hypocritical war-mongering democrats. Trump is under seige by these two sets of demons.
    Putin supports peace, he supports Trump: The President of Peace!

7. | #22

8. | #23

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Murray
    Teflon Trump will walk away unscathed, like he always does
    Ever thought why that might be the case? Anything to do with the intellectually bankrupt opposition perhaps?

Stop crying that drooling psychopath Hillary is not in power with her unhinged delirium over Gadaffi's murder and her frothing Russia sabre-rattling.

Don't worry big fella, relax, you'll get your WW3 when Trump is gone ok.

In the meantime get a F#&%$&G GRIP!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread since 11-07-19, 09:55 AM : 2

Actions :  (View-Readers)  (Set Date)  (Clear Date)