Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: International Titles achieved by Australians.

1. | #16

Quote Originally Posted by Just2Good View Post
    And just when we were enjoying a holiday from your aggressive and abrasive personality, unfortunately you come forth yet again to stir the pot, needlessly.
    Aggressive and abrasive? Well I have a low tolerance for stupidity of all kinds, especially yours, but in this case it was MOZ who chose to cast aspersions at an easy to use website because of his own ineptitude.

I didn't know you also had a PhD in English. Taking into account the vernacular of the word 'malign', MOZ was quite correct in his assumption. It was you who should have been clearer if you wanted others to better understand what you wrote.
    No one here has a PhD in English. However, MOZ and I have both at least presented evidence for our claims about the meaning of the word. You have presented no evidence so your claim about the meaning of "malign" is irrelevant and just a typical example of your general buzzing cluelessness.

Moreover, you have contradicted yourself and in the process shot your buddy in the foot. You claim that my meaning was unclear. If that is so then it was incorrect for MOZ to assume that my meaning was necessarily "speak about (someone) in a spitefully critical manner." And clearly since my comment related to a website function not a person, his definition was incorrect in this context anyway.

Well, MOZ can hardly be blamed for you clumsily blustering into his thread and making a spectacle of yourself.
    What you mean is spectacularly demolishing his drivel, as I am also now spectacularly demolishing yours. Your inability to finish your sentence successfully is noted.

Is it not the role of the ACF to support these kind of applications from Australians? If the ACF is not willing to support Australian chess players at times like this, then why should Australian chess players support the ACF?
    It's a matter that is far too complex for your limited attention span. A number of unusual issues were involved.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

2. | #17
    MOZ* is my main signon; PMs to me should be directed here. Other special purpose signons are used.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZ View Post
    Two very good questions you ask J2G.
    Your first question is addressed in this post. For those reluctant to go there, I provide a cut and paste of the post

FIDE has approved a private application for the IA title by Leonid Sandler. The application was neither supported nor opposed by the ACF.

By the way, I presume you are congratulating Leonid for achieving an IA title?
    The evidence:

IMG_4106.JPG
    FReedom though Fischer-Random chess to enjoy the whole game.

3. | #18
    MOZ* is my main signon; PMs to me should be directed here. Other special purpose signons are used.

Default And the certificate

can be seen

IMG_4105.JPG
    FReedom though Fischer-Random chess to enjoy the whole game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread since 08-12-17, 09:20 AM : 0

Actions :  (View-Readers)  (Set Date)  (Clear Date)

There are no names to display.