Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is that him?

1. | #16

Default Caped Up Hard

Quote Originally Posted by much_jadoube_aboutnothing View Post
    i thought this axiom person was one of the players because he's caped up hard for HydraTED
    You bet i'm caped up hard.
    I'm
    Axiom.
    Ax <O> Om
    (< <O> ॐ
    "Don't let the snow get down the back of your pants" ~ SCT

2. | #17

More fun to watch grass grow ffs old guys down at St James Station play much quicker!
    State titles have to be played at a slow time control to give players a chance to play well. As for why the Examiner wanted to film as much as four minutes of this and put it on their Facebook, no idea!

hey OK I got the names mixed up and thought it was one of the playing characters who put the video up on the rag.
    You've been mixed up about almost every factual detail on this that you've commented on but it didn't stop you coming in here throwing silly insults while hiding behind an alias. Next time you want to criticise someone publicly by name without (or even with) putting your own name to your comments, I very strongly suggest you get all your facts in order first.

In the beginning i though it was this axiom person one of the players because he's caped up hard for HydraTED
    Axiom is some idiot from Victoria and his identity is unknown, although he is a chess player who seems to have tournament experience and plays reasonably well in correspondence games. He is a crackpot who is obsessed with stupid conspiracy theories, posting music videos that virtually nobody watches, and a certain former German dictator.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

3. | #18

Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    Axiom is some idiot from Victoria
    Coming from the Stalin of Australian Chess i reserve the right to take that as a compliment.

and his identity is unknown,
    Axiom - last remaining Siberian Chess Tiger, ring a bell??

although he is a chess player who seems to have tournament experience and plays reasonably well in correspondence games.
    As per my fellow OzChess Boy Alex "The Smooth Operator" Toolsie i too am too humble to remark upon my very recent victory against a Russian GM in 3 minute chess. (Those that are curious for details can private message me)

He is a crackpot
    pot kettle crack black

who is obsessed with stupid conspiracy theories,
    not these days bigboy!

posting music videos that virtually nobody watches,
    "virtually" you reckon huh?

and a certain former German dictator.
    You may speak his name, and i will Sieg Heil it

4. | #19

so you actually are what's been claimed you are!
    SHAME on you!

5. | #20

Instead of criticising, offer ways to improve the presentation.

Edit the bloody video shorter, for starters!
    Takes three whole blessed minutes for one of the bald guys to make a move, the other one is faster.
    More fun to watch grass grow ffs old guys down at St James Station play much quicker!

I felt sorry for the participants having to sit on hard plastic chairs for hours - I would have taken my own chair.

makes sense, couldn't have said it any better myself!

I had no role in arranging the coverage, have only spoken to the journo involved 2-3 times before. I get interviewed lots by a wide range of local and national media; don't have any special connection with the Examiner.

hey OK I got the names mixed up and thought it was one of the playing characters who put the video up on the rag. In the beginning i though it was this axiom person one of the players because he's caped up hard for HydraTED
    I have watched my best mate in chess take maybe 45 minutes for a move against Naum Levin it was, my mate I thought had a good position by lost by 3 minutes on time

6. | #21

so you actually are what's been claimed you are!
    SHAME on you!
    I was talking to the Stalin of Australian Chess!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 8