Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Kevin Bonham really thinks about the Ozchess Boys

1. | #16
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!

And just in case you missed this one.....
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers

2. | #17

Quote Originally Posted by Firestalinist7 View Post
    In a liberal democracy people are allowed to have different opinions.
    This is not about "opinions". It is about you having your facts wrong again. You are allowed to have your facts wrong but it does not reflect well on you. I am allowed to call you out on your laziness concerning the facts and correct your stupid errors.

Only a friggen Stalinist,such as yourself, would produce an essay criticising another persons opinion.
    And here you contradict yourself again. Firstly you complain about your so-called "opinion" (which is in fact your stupid cluelessness) being criticised and then you criticise me for expressing my opinion (which was in fact correcting your factual errors because you are friggen stupid.)

Only a friggen Stalinist, or some other kind of equally daft paranoid ideologue, would respond to criticism by attempting to claim their right to an opinion was being threatened.

Why on earth should anybody have to meet this request?
    Because you and your pals have continually whinged about there not being Victorians in the Olympiad team, even when Victorians did not apply or were too weak to be selected. Now that there are, where is the evidence that you support them? Where is even your praise for their selection? Crickets ...

I will say it again to emphasise my point ......
    All you're emphasising is your own stupidity and bloodymindedness. Repeating what has already been shown to be false just shows again that you are an idiot and a waste of an internet connection.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

3. | #18

Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    I think that they should all donate generously to the ACF Olympiad Appeal. If any of them fails to do so with two Victorians in the Open team then they are permanent wusses.

http://www.acfappeal.aunz.org
    I am still upset with Oz sending a team to compete in Israel about 40 years ago when many countries were black-banning it. But I will still donate as we have so many GMs now who have sacrificed a lot so deserve support.

4. | #19
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!

Again I will repeat my opinion which is catered for in a Western liberal democratic country.......

Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7
    You know what I think? I think Victorians should donate money directly to Victorian Chess players and that any donation to the ACF is a waste of money because parasites like Bonham leech funds with overseas junkets!
    People have the freedom to make their up their own opinions on the subject and they most certainly do not have to agree with me, as per their liberal democratic right!
    It is pointless to engage in any debate about difference of opinion on the subject since all personal opinions are valid and nobody is forced to agree with another poster.

5. | #20

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    I am still upset with Oz sending a team to compete in Israel about 40 years ago when many countries were black-banning it. But I will still donate as we have so many GMs now who have sacrificed a lot so deserve support.
    I am happy they went if only to annoy you!, but I reserve the right to change my opinion (Did Jammo play?)

6. | #21

Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    I am happy they went if only to annoy you!, but I reserve the right to change my opinion (Did Jammo play?)

Jammo's own words from Chesskidz

Team Captain
    Peter was Olympiad Captain on six occasions and on the first few of those I was his board one player so we had a close association at those events. My view was that the main role of the Team Captain was to keep his top player supplied with chocolate so I read with interest Peter’s interview with the “closest grandmaster” where he recounted an incident in Haifa when I went out to get some chocolate and was nearly run over by an Israeli tank! I don’t remember the incident but Peter did – he had a great memory for such things which made him very entertaining company
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It was the 22nd Chess Olympaid in Haifa.

Can we blackban Jammo over this?

7. | #22

Can we blackban Jammo over this?
    In his defence, he was nearly run over by an Israeli tank.

He was on the frontline.

Last edited by Jasper; 09-06-18 at 10:35 PM.

8. | #23

Again I will repeat my opinion which is catered for in a Western liberal democratic country.......
    It isn't "catered for". It is tolerated (in the old sense of the word) because allowing stupid people to deliberately waste their right of free speech by making false claims is better than making their behaviour illegal, since such laws might be abused.

It is pointless to engage in any debate about difference of opinion on the subject since all personal opinions are valid and nobody is forced to agree with another poster.
    What a ridiculous piece of barely even highschool-level relativistic piffle. But I'm glad you agree that my opinion that you are incredibly clueless is valid. Of course it is valid, because it is true!
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

9. | #24

I can smell another wasted weekend coming up - now what would my uneducated grandmother do, she would be making beautiful babaganoush instead of wasting time arguing around in circles.

10. | #25

I can smell another wasted weekend coming up - now what would my uneducated grandmother do, she would be making beautiful babaganoush instead of wasting time arguing around in circles.
    Not really. There is no argument, It is a good thing that people can express their opinions on Ozchess. Let everyone have their say it matters not if you agree or disagree with them.

11. | #26

Not really. There is no argument, It is a good thing that people can express their opinions on Ozchess. Let everyone have their say it matters not if you agree or disagree with them.
    You guys have been arguing for about 15 years and gotten no where but chasing each other's tails - I don't know which one of you is on heat and which one's smelling other's balls and asshole

12. | #27

Default that that an that

You guys have been arguing for about 15 years and gotten no where but chasing each other's tails - I don't know which one of you is on heat and which one's smelling other's balls and asshole
    I have an awful feeling that that is pretty common in Byron Bay.

13. | #28

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I have an awful feeling that that is pretty common in Byron Bay.
    The dirty hippies you can't avoid it sometime - they should make showers compulsory. It is not fair to throw them in the ocean and stuff up the fish's environment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread since 13-09-18, 07:39 PM : 0

Actions :  (View-Readers)  (Set Date)  (Clear Date)

There are no names to display.