Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I become a moderator?

1. | #16

Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    We want new elections!
    they might cut yours and KB's balls out when you argue the whole weekend wasting your lives - can't believe it. My grandmother would be turning in her grave.

2. | #17
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    they might cut yours and KB's balls out when you argue the whole weekend wasting your lives - can't believe it. My grandmother would be turning in her grave.
    In an alternate reality, I may be elected and just immediately ban Bonham.
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers

3. | #18

there may be a lot of sleeper members waiting to pounce, Axiom would have dozens and other members also. Axiom must be favourite to win.

4. | #19

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    there may be a lot of sleeper members waiting to pounce, Axiom would have dozens and other members also. Axiom must be favourite to win.
    Exxxxxcuse me, the entire process would be completely above board. You have to remember that Ozchess is a highly professional run operation. So much so, i dare say Michael Baron himself would be impressed.
    "Don't let the snow get down the back of your pants" ~ SCT

5. | #20
    MOZ* is my main signon; PMs to me should be directed here. Other special purpose signons are used.

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
    Exxxxxcuse me, the entire process would be completely above board. You have to remember that Ozchess is a highly professional run operation. So much so, i dare say Michael Baron himself would be impressed.
    Although we would have to ask J2G to fine-tune the terms of reference given to any Returning Officers. I am not talking about merit vs gender equality. But I am referring that previous failure to ensure voters were franchisd only if they could be classed as informed.
    Dragooning and shanghai into service both should have been filtered out.
    FReedom though Fischer-Random chess to enjoy the whole game.

6. | #21

Quote Originally Posted by MOZ View Post
    Although we would have to ask J2G to fine-tune the terms of reference given to any Returning Officers. I am not talking about merit vs gender equality. But I am referring that previous failure to ensure voters were franchisd only if they could be classed as informed.
    Dragooning and shanghai into service both should have been filtered out.
    Personally i think we have evolved here at OzChess to such a highly professional extent that those concerns are now largely moot.

7. | #22

Let's make it this reality!

Fg will be issuing all Ozchess members with a yellow luminous vest as part of his campaign.

8. | #23

Leaving nobody actually competent to run an election in the future, but more to the point, your efforts could be easily overturned.

Someone with complete power here obviously thinks no more of me than you do, though perhaps isn't quite as pathologically hateful and obsessive, so see if you can work out why it hasn't already happened.

I can hear those gears ticking over in that mighty braincell of yours already.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

9. | #24
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!

Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    Leaving nobody actually competent to run an election in the future, but more to the point, your efforts could be easily overturned.
    It is so cute how you actually seem to care about Ozchess. But...meh...you either wear a yellow vest or we ship you out of here.
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers

10. | #25

When it comes to Rules of Engagement The Ozchess Boys are evenly divided into Hawks and Doves.

The Hawks: The Fire and The Ax
    The Doves: The MOZ and The Smooth Operator

So as some sort of middle-ground between the two parties i propose a rule that KB can only be logged onto Ozchess if he is wearing a yellow vest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread since 11-12-18, 11:38 PM : 0

Actions :  (View-Readers)  (Set Date)  (Clear Date)

There are no names to display.