Thread: I am Satoshi

1. | #1
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!

Default I am Satoshi

I am Satoshi

Quite possibly the best documentary on Youtube!

Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers

2. | #2

Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    I am Satoshi

Quite possibly the best documentary on Youtube!

bloody rubbish. bloody assange has colluded with the russians to stuff up america via trump. I am glad that usa cut their balls out. I was not before when I did not know what was behind it. America and Israel did the same to the Palestinians 15 years ago and you did not complain - and they are starving over there, no medicine etc so suck eggs

3. | #3
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    bloody rubbish. bloody assange has colluded with the russians to stuff up america via trump.
    Sounds like you are misinformed.
    I am glad that usa cut their balls out. I was not before when I did not know what was behind it. America and Israel did the same to the Palestinians 15 years ago and you did not complain - and they are starving over there, no medicine etc so suck eggs
    Are you serious? If you watched the whole doco you may get to understand why bitcoin is probably a good thing for the whole world.

4. | #4

bloody rubbish. bloody assange has colluded with the russians to stuff up america via trump.

fg
    Sounds like you are misinformed.

af
    it will all be out in the Mueller report if Trump does not castrate it. Assange helped the biggest arseholes get into the white house. Manaforte went over to the embassy where he is holed up.

5. | #5

6. | #6

it will all be out in the Mueller report if Trump does not castrate it. Assange helped the biggest arseholes get into the white house. Manaforte went over to the embassy where he is holed up.
    AC did you watch the documentary?

It may change your perspective about politics!

7. | #7

i watched straight away. Cant remember if watched to the end. at the time I despised how USA cut Wiki funding options but this year realised how wiki helped sabotage the usa elections for the biggest turd in history to get elected so I am glad they castrated them. Assange has sent the libertarian cause 20 years backwards, that does not surprise me because of his lack of political experience/involvement etc before wiki came along. Trump was the same, lack of political involvement beforehand and has sabotaged European progressive leaders.

8. | #8

i watched straight away. Cant remember if watched to the end. at the time I despised how USA cut Wiki funding options but this year realised how wiki helped sabotage the usa elections for the biggest turd in history to get elected so I am glad they castrated them. Assange has sent the libertarian cause 20 years backwards, that does not surprise me because of his lack of political experience/involvement etc before wiki came along. Trump was the same, lack of political involvement beforehand and has sabotaged European progressive leaders.
    The doco is not about wikileaks!

Members who have read this thread since 11-12-18, 10:25 PM : 0

Actions :  (View-Readers)  (Set Date)  (Clear Date)

There are no names to display.