Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Results 391 to 399 of 399

Thread: Heard It On The Grape Vine

  1. | #391
    Senior Member Firegoat7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    Not at this though. When it comes to these sorts of debates I have easily 2000 points over you. Axiom, to be fair, I would consider about a 650 to your 300.
    To be fair! As usual you miss the point!
    I said this is why you are a patzer.

    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post

    Except you admitted tonight that I was too rational for you.
    I said no such thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    So your claims that I am a lunatic, a nutcase or whatever are just more of your trolling lies.
    No. I believe it is true. I just don't think that you understand why.
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers



  2. | #392
    Senior Membaaaaaa HydraTED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    To be fair! As usual you miss the point!
    Further showing that you are a patzer at this. I wasn't even responding to your supposed "point", just taking it as an opportunity to remark on how hopeless you are at debating.

    I said no such thing.
    But you did admit to it. I am merely assisting you to unpack what your comments meant. You tried to turn my rationality into a weakness in desperation because you could not handle the way I flog you every time in these debates.

    No. I believe it is true. I just don't think that you understand why.
    In that case your delusions would be even more extreme than was already apparent, and an international conference of the world's best 20 psychiatrists would probably struggle to understand how anyone could be as delusional as you.

    I am doing your admittedly addled and unstable state of mind a compliment by assuming you were merely lying. If you do not understand that your comments are false then that is much, much worse for you ...
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

  3. | #393
    Senior Member Firegoat7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    Further showing that you are a patzer at this. I wasn't even responding to your supposed "point", just taking it as an opportunity to remark on how hopeless you are at debating.
    On the Ozchess forum Dr Kevin Bonham spends most of his time interacting with his lunatic self because he cannot communicate with other people.
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers



  4. | #394
    Senior Member antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Byron Bay, NSW
    Posts
    4,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    Ok AC Should I now just believe you or should I ask you for some proof of your claim?

    Honestly, I think it is great you have an opinion. Do I care if it is right or wrong? That answer would be no. I am happy you expressed that opinion and I hope you can back it up with some proof.

    Remember dude recently Bonham called me anti-semite because I agreed with your point of view about Baron and internet censorship.

    Let me repeat......he called me an anti-semite and then claimed I was playing a race card.

    Now I let that slide through to the keeper unchallenged.........

    Do I care about Bonhams opinion? Of course not.....let the idiot speak.
    FG, didn't the penny drop for you - that line in Shoutbox was extracted from HydraTed's post 370 from this thread - the last line of it. Hope it changes the context a bit for you. Of course I appreciate support on such an important, shocking issue for 70 years.

  5. | #395
    Senior Membaaaaaa HydraTED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    On the Ozchess forum Dr Kevin Bonham spends most of his time interacting with his lunatic self because he cannot communicate with other people.
    More hypocritical garbage. I communicate with plenty of people (including on Chesschat obviously, though that is just a small part of it). You, on the other hand:

    * threaten other internet users with violence because you cannot communicate properly
    * got in a fight at a chess tournament because you could not communicate properly
    * got banned from MCC because you could not communicate properly
    * caused a number of words to be blocked from this site because you could not communicate properly
    * continue to argue badly and repeat discredited abuse because you cannot communicate properly
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

  6. | #396
    Senior Member Firegoat7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    More hypocritical garbage. I communicate with plenty of people (including on Chesschat obviously, though that is just a small part of it). You, on the other hand:

    * threaten other internet users with violence because you cannot communicate properly
    * got in a fight at a chess tournament because you could not communicate properly
    * got banned from MCC because you could not communicate properly
    * caused a number of words to be blocked from this site because you could not communicate properly
    * continue to argue badly and repeat discredited abuse because you cannot communicate properly
    Dr Kevin Bonham can say whatever he feels like saying on Ozchess don't repress any of it.
    As long as we all agree that on Ozchess Dr Kevin Bonham behaves like a lunatic and therefore by logical extension is probably completely insane.
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers



  7. | #397
    Senior Membaaaaaa HydraTED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    As long as we all agree that on Ozchess Dr Kevin Bonham behaves like a lunatic and therefore by logical extension is probably completely insane.
    You wouldn't have a clue about logic or how to extend it, let alone your deranged first premise there. Though I do notice you've retreated from "is a lunatic" to "behaves like a lunatic", probably because you have no clue whatsoever about either.

    [EDIT: idiotic repetition below ignored.]
    Last edited by HydraTED; 22-04-18 at 05:40 PM.
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

  8. | #398
    Senior Member Firegoat7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    You wouldn't have a clue about logic or how to extend it, let alone your deranged first premise there. Though I do notice you've retreated from "is a lunatic" to "behaves like a lunatic", probably because you have no clue whatsoever about either.
    More proof Dr Kevin Bonham is a lunatic!
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers



  9. | #399
    Siberian Chess Tiger Axiom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,483

    Default



    "Don't let the snow get down the back of your pants" ~ SCT

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Members who have read this thread since 26-04-18, 11:25 AM : 1

Actions :  (View-Readers)  (Set Date)  (Clear Date)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •