Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Heard It On The Grape Vine

1. | #391
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!

Quote Originally Posted by HydraTED View Post
    Not at this though. When it comes to these sorts of debates I have easily 2000 points over you. Axiom, to be fair, I would consider about a 650 to your 300.
    To be fair! As usual you miss the point!
    I said this is why you are a patzer.

Except you admitted tonight that I was too rational for you.
    I said no such thing.

So your claims that I am a lunatic, a nutcase or whatever are just more of your trolling lies.
    No. I believe it is true. I just don't think that you understand why.
    Ozchess died on the 7/4/2013- killed by Gatekeepers

2. | #392

Quote Originally Posted by Firegoat7 View Post
    To be fair! As usual you miss the point!
    Further showing that you are a patzer at this. I wasn't even responding to your supposed "point", just taking it as an opportunity to remark on how hopeless you are at debating.

I said no such thing.
    But you did admit to it. I am merely assisting you to unpack what your comments meant. You tried to turn my rationality into a weakness in desperation because you could not handle the way I flog you every time in these debates.

No. I believe it is true. I just don't think that you understand why.
    In that case your delusions would be even more extreme than was already apparent, and an international conference of the world's best 20 psychiatrists would probably struggle to understand how anyone could be as delusional as you.

I am doing your admittedly addled and unstable state of mind a compliment by assuming you were merely lying. If you do not understand that your comments are false then that is much, much worse for you ...
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

3. | #393
    Currently playing at Hobsons Bay chess club where the tournaments are the best value in the state!

Further showing that you are a patzer at this. I wasn't even responding to your supposed "point", just taking it as an opportunity to remark on how hopeless you are at debating.
    On the Ozchess forum Dr Kevin Bonham spends most of his time interacting with his lunatic self because he cannot communicate with other people.

4. | #394

Ok AC Should I now just believe you or should I ask you for some proof of your claim?

Honestly, I think it is great you have an opinion. Do I care if it is right or wrong? That answer would be no. I am happy you expressed that opinion and I hope you can back it up with some proof.

Remember dude recently Bonham called me anti-semite because I agreed with your point of view about Baron and internet censorship.

Let me repeat......he called me an anti-semite and then claimed I was playing a race card.

Now I let that slide through to the keeper unchallenged.........

Do I care about Bonhams opinion? Of course not.....let the idiot speak.
    FG, didn't the penny drop for you - that line in Shoutbox was extracted from HydraTed's post 370 from this thread - the last line of it. Hope it changes the context a bit for you. Of course I appreciate support on such an important, shocking issue for 70 years.

5. | #395

On the Ozchess forum Dr Kevin Bonham spends most of his time interacting with his lunatic self because he cannot communicate with other people.
    More hypocritical garbage. I communicate with plenty of people (including on Chesschat obviously, though that is just a small part of it). You, on the other hand:

* threaten other internet users with violence because you cannot communicate properly
    * got in a fight at a chess tournament because you could not communicate properly
    * got banned from MCC because you could not communicate properly
    * caused a number of words to be blocked from this site because you could not communicate properly
    * continue to argue badly and repeat discredited abuse because you cannot communicate properly
    Note: I have poster antichrist on ignore. On no account should anyone assume that I agree with, or am unable to refute, any comment by poster antichrist, simply because I have not responded to it. Chances are I have not even seen it. (NB Quoting posts by antichrist to try to get around this issue will mostly be ineffective). I am also sometimes denied the ability of reply to false accusations in the shoutbox.

6. | #396

More hypocritical garbage. I communicate with plenty of people (including on Chesschat obviously, though that is just a small part of it). You, on the other hand:

* threaten other internet users with violence because you cannot communicate properly
    * got in a fight at a chess tournament because you could not communicate properly
    * got banned from MCC because you could not communicate properly
    * caused a number of words to be blocked from this site because you could not communicate properly
    * continue to argue badly and repeat discredited abuse because you cannot communicate properly
    Dr Kevin Bonham can say whatever he feels like saying on Ozchess don't repress any of it.
    As long as we all agree that on Ozchess Dr Kevin Bonham behaves like a lunatic and therefore by logical extension is probably completely insane.

7. | #397

As long as we all agree that on Ozchess Dr Kevin Bonham behaves like a lunatic and therefore by logical extension is probably completely insane.
    You wouldn't have a clue about logic or how to extend it, let alone your deranged first premise there. Though I do notice you've retreated from "is a lunatic" to "behaves like a lunatic", probably because you have no clue whatsoever about either.

[EDIT: idiotic repetition below ignored.]
    Last edited by HydraTED; 22-04-18 at 05:40 PM.

8. | #398

You wouldn't have a clue about logic or how to extend it, let alone your deranged first premise there. Though I do notice you've retreated from "is a lunatic" to "behaves like a lunatic", probably because you have no clue whatsoever about either.
    More proof Dr Kevin Bonham is a lunatic!

9. | #399

"Don't let the snow get down the back of your pants" ~ SCT

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Members who have read this thread since 26-04-18, 11:25 AM : 1

Actions :  (View-Readers)  (Set Date)  (Clear Date)